- when the lustered sea embraces the sand, is it to claim or cede its flotsam? when my mind sails with the rolling wind, is it to cast or catch a sparkle?
- about me (7)
- babel rising – a short story (7)
- book (4)
- collection: at the edge of things (9)
- collection: looking back into ten years (7)
- collection: mt. tumantangis and other poems on sulu (7)
- collection: rustles of bamboo leaves … (1)
- collection: silent verses (5)
- collection: to cast a sparkle (4)
- collection: untitled (1976) (4)
- essay (20)
- fiction writing (7)
- general (12)
- haiku (24)
- information technology (7)
- mixed media (5)
- music (2)
- nature (27)
- photography (33)
- poetry (93)
- poetry video (4)
- politics (29)
- religion (7)
- science & technology (18)
- short story (8)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: collection: untitled (1976)
Circuitry The electric circuitry paces An environmental complex even as The swinging of one’s cradle Accelerates to and fro And to and fro: Finally dislodges me.
1. An astronomer dwells as a hermit in my mind, An entity I reap alive from a scholar’s treatise Not so much for his science but for his calculated dreams.
A red rattle toy, my mother’s gift Rattles violently, bloodshakes my young head. I could not hold it upright, Too small my hands, too finite With ten fingers in vain may clutch A furiously spinning axis: The toy rattles, cradles … Continue reading
I am a child alone, the neighborhood could not care less. A nose-counting game today spells my existence in the monitor of the Census Man’s computer.