- when the lustered sea embraces the sand, is it to claim or cede its flotsam? when my mind sails with the rolling wind, is it to cast or catch a sparkle?
- about me (7)
- babel rising – a short story (7)
- book (4)
- collection: at the edge of things (9)
- collection: looking back into ten years (7)
- collection: mt. tumantangis and other poems on sulu (7)
- collection: rustles of bamboo leaves … (1)
- collection: silent verses (5)
- collection: to cast a sparkle (4)
- collection: untitled (1976) (4)
- essay (20)
- fiction writing (7)
- general (12)
- haiku (24)
- information technology (7)
- mixed media (5)
- music (2)
- nature (27)
- photography (33)
- poetry (93)
- poetry video (4)
- politics (29)
- religion (7)
- science & technology (18)
- short story (8)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: computer
4 – At 4:00 am At 4:00 am, Salm woke up with the ethereal feeling that the whole night sky was shining through the window. His tabletop, tilted 110o to face his bed, was glowing softly. It was strange that his … Continue reading
2 – Now that he was growing Now that he was growing into his own man, Salm needed to gravitate around other people, mostly his friends in high school, which was mainly why he did not relish being away from … Continue reading
The book project I mentioned previously (in The Lives Words Live) is taking shape slowly but surely.
Circuitry The electric circuitry paces An environmental complex even as The swinging of one’s cradle Accelerates to and fro And to and fro: Finally dislodges me.
I am a child alone, the neighborhood could not care less. A nose-counting game today spells my existence in the monitor of the Census Man’s computer.